Sarah Bush Lincoln
Regional Cancer Center
1000 Health Center Dr.
Mattoon, Illinois 61938
Phone: (217) 258-2250
Fax: (217) 258-2249
CCSCI provides comprehensive radiation oncology services
at the Sarah Bush Lincoln Regional Cancer Center. Physicians
see patients on a daily basis and oversee radiation treatments.
General staffing is provided through Sarah Bush Lincoln
Seong R. Cho,
Michael L. Bruin, MD
• Consultation with a radiation
• Complete physical exam.
• Confirm diagnosis.
• Development of a personalized
• Simulation with a radiation therapist. Includes
preparing immobilization devices, marking the treatment
area on your skin, and possibly a special CT scan.
• Set treatment start date.
• Radiation treatments with state-of-the-art
equipment and specially trained radiation therapists.
• Usually given 5 days a week for 2-8 weeks, depending
on the patient's treatment plan.
• Usually takes about 15-20 minutes to set up and
give daily treatments.
in a larger map